|Arrival Day||15 July – 9 August 2020|
|Age Range||8 to 17|
|Class Location||Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou|
|Accommodation||Hotel / International School Boarding House|
KKCL Shanghai Highlights
- Top quality English lessons from KKCL academic staff sent directly from the UK. KKCL is a British Council accredited school famous for their English summer camp in London
- Shanghai, known as the ‘Oriental Pearl’, is a window to modern China, where oriential charm crossover with Western cultures
- Enjoy day trips to world-renowned cultural sites, including Hangzhou West Lake, Suzhou, the Wuzhen Water Town and the traditional street markets
- Learn around 5000 years of Chinese history and culture, and enjoy delicious Chinese cuisine
- Looked after by KKCL Staff, all trained to British standards
A typical week at KKCL Shanghai
For the third consecutive year, KKCL is proud to organize a unique experience in China, where the west meets the east. KKCL China English Summer Programme will include stops from southern Shanghai, through the famous pottery capital of Yixiang. By attending KKCL China English Summer Programme you will benefit from top quality English lessons delivered by native level teachers sent directly from our schools in the UK.
During the excursions you will visit world-renowned cultural sites such as the Hangzhou West Lake, Suzhou, the Wuzhen Water Town, the traditional street markets, and will have the opportunity to take a selfie alongside the stunning Shanghai skyline.
Your China experience will come to life through ad-hoc art and cultural workshops, like pottery and painting, interacting with friendly local people and learning your first words in Mandarin!